Your Shopping Cart
Your cart is empty go to the shop



to see the items you added earlier by logging in with your account

Free shipping in Europe on orders over 150 €

Returns within 30 days

Recycled Cotton Beach Towel Levante


Dimensions: 140 x 180 cm

Size guide
Add to favorites

Free shipping on orders over 150 €.
Returns within 30 days


The recycled cotton beach towel Levante has a multicolored, striped pattern and an incredibly soft texture. Designed with a unique herringbone weave.

We designed it as a beach towel, because it's practical and absorbent, but it could also make for a beautiful summer bedspread, sofa cover or versatile picnic blanket.

DIMENSIONS: 180 x 140 cm  


COMPOSITION: 100% cotton, of which 60% is recycled from industrial textile scraps and GRS certified, while the remaining 40% is OEKO-TEX certified virgin cotton. This product was crafted from certified yarns woven in Prato, Italy.

WASHING CARE: To take care of the Rifò beach towel, we recommend washing it at 30 degrees on a gentle cycle. If you want to iron it, keep the iron and steam away from the label, which being made of recycled polyester could be ruined by the strong heat.


  • Free standard shipping in 3-5 business days for all orders over 150€ for EU countries. 
  • Returns within 30 days. For shipping times and costs see our table. To reduce your impact, you can choose Fluffypack, the reusable packaging.

    LOVE LASTS WARRANTY: Thanks to local skilled artisans we can repair your garment for free within three years of purchase. This is the most revolutionary gesture we can make to oppose disposable fashion. For more information, visit this page.

    By purchasing this garment you can...

    Support our values and a fair economy


    Our prices reflect our values, which encompass the entire supply chain:

    Quality, as we choose to produce in Italy, valuing the work of artisans and utilizing natural and biodegradable materials. Sustainability, as we use low-impact, recycled and recyclable yarns, and produce our garments within a 30 km radius of our office.** Responsibility**, because we believe in fair wages and respect for the rights of those who make our clothes.

    Discover why our prices are transparent

    Take part in the circular economy


    Rifò's beach towels are made from 100% cotton, of which a variable percentage is recycled from industrial scraps and combined with virgin cotton, providing the strength required for this fabric.

    Our beach towels are locally woven on looms that have been operating since decades, giving new life to a textile tradition.

    Discover all our recycled and recyclable materials

    Support local artisans


    This garment was created using looms from a Manifatture Settentrionali srl branch, located just 350 m from our office. Thanks to their in-depth understanding of the looms that have been running in Prato for more than 50 years, David, the technician, and his apprentice Gabriele contribute to the final fabrication of the product.

    In 2022, we initiated a supply chain sustainability monitoring project focusing on social sustainability aspects with the help of the auditing company Bureau Veritas. By 2025, we aim to subject all our clothing suppliers to this verification, including Manifatture Settentrionali srl, to ensure that we prioritize social responsibility and sustainability across all aspects of our business.

    Learn about our artisans

    Contribute to our social project


    For every purchase made on our online shop, we donate €2 to the social impact project Nei Nostri Panni. This project aims to safeguard the artisanal skills of textile recycling in Prato, which are at risk of being lost without a new generation taking up these crafts. The donation will contribute to funding paid training for migrants coming from local reception centers. This initiative combines social integration with the preservation of traditional craftsmanship.

    You may also like…


    Claim your reward!

    Your reward!

    Your friend has gifted you a reward
    Here is your coupon code
    Enter your email address to receive the reward.