Re-Think your jeans is a collaborative circular economy project.
The Re-Think Your Jeans box is currently placed in about 50 NaturaSì stores and 3 Muji stores in Italy, as well as many B-Corp and corporate that have taken part in the project.
Discover the collection point on the map!
How does it work?
1. Select the old jeans verifying their composition. All garments from 95 to 100% blue denim cotton are compatible with the collection, with a tolerance of up to 5% of other fibers and elastene.
2. Take them to the NaturaSì collection points that adhere to the initiative
3. You will receive a 10 € Rifò discount voucher for every pair of jeans, to be spent in our online shop for minimum 50 € order. The vouchers can't be combined or used with the free shipping code and they are valid for 2 years.
What happens after the collection
We have joined 3 realities to create a sustainable and transparent production model:
● Old denim cotton clothes are collected into the Re-think your jeans box.
● Then they will be selected by And Circular to be frayed and reduced to a fiber within the textile district Prato.
● This material will then be transformed by Pinori Filati into a new yarn, with which will be produced new sustainable garments.
In 45 NaturaSì shops
NaturaSì was the first one to believe in this project. Thanks to its presence on the territory, we have managed to spread the word more and more and to create a truly transparent circular economy chain.
Our dream? Being able to reach the minimums for the recycling process only thanks to Re-Think Your Jeans, in order to be able to say that a specific batch of recycled denim yarn was born thanks to this project.
To do this we need you! Discover the collection points on the map.
Also in Muji Italy stores
Thanks to the partnership with Muji Italia you can also bring your old garments to one of the collection boxes inside their stores in:
- Via Torino 22
- Corso Buenos Aires 36
- Via Garibaldi 3/b
- Via Ugo Bassi, 6/A
Re-Think Your as a corporate service
To spread the Re-Think Your Jeans service and bring it closer to people, we have worked with many Italian companies.
We started from the B-Corps and then the project has expanded more and more. From today you can also find Re-Think Your Jeans in many workplaces in Italy such as Nana Bianca, Impact Hub, IED and Talent Garden.
In this case, the service is only accessible to employees and people who frequent these spaces on a daily basis.
They support Re-Think Your Jeans: