The project has grown
Re-Think your jeans is a collaborative circular economy project. You can bring your old jeans to the 107 NaturaSì stores to be recycled.
Discover all the shops partecipating to the initiative in the map!
How does it work?
1. Select the old jeans verifying their composition. All garments from 95 to 100% blue denim cotton are compatible with the collection, with a tolerance of up to 5% of other fibers and elastene.
2. Take them to the NaturaSì collection points that adhere to the initiative
3. You will receive a 10 € Rifò discount voucher for every pair of jeans, to be spent in our online shop for minimum 50 € order. The vouchers can't be combined or used with the free shipping code.
Bring your old jeans garments to the closest NaturaSì and win a recycled denim scrunchie or clutch!
1. Take a picture as you deposit your denim pants in the box
2. Share it on Instagram, use the l'hashtag #Rethink107 and tag @rifolab
3. The first 107 pic will receive an extra gift at their first Rifò purchase: a scrunchie or a recycled denim clutch made with our rifolutionary fabric!
Win one of our zero waste product
Both the recycled jeans clutch bag and the scrunchie are made with a Rifoluzionary denim fabric, recycled and developed entirely by Rifò. With this fabric we created the Avant-garde Jacket. We are so proud of this fabric that we didn't want to waste even an inch of it. So we used production waste to create these limited editions.
What happens after the collection
We have joined 3 realities to create a sustainable and transparent production model:
■ Old denim cotton clothes are collected in the Naturasì shop that adhere to Re-think your jeans.
■ Then they will be selected by Recooper to be frayed and reduced to a fiber within the textile district Prato.
■ This material will then be transformed by Pinori Filati into a new yarn, with which will be produced new sustainable garments.