Benefits of 100% cotton
The all-natural 50% recycled cotton and 50% organic cotton composition makes the Wrappy sling more durable and sturdy than other baby sling that contain synthetic and elastic fibers. In addition, this soft fabric is comfortable and breathable for both mother and newborn.
Wear it in 6 simple steps
- Start by wrapping the carrier around yourself from the center.
- Cross the two ends behind your back and bring them to the front.
- Cross the ends under the center of the carrier.
- Wrap the ends around your waist and tie a temporary double knot.
- Place your baby between the two ends of the carrier, covering them with the center of the carrier.
- Tighten the double knot and tuck the ends under the carrier.
There you go!
How it is made
With this new composition we achieved the goal of a recycled but completely natural jersey fabric. 50% is made from recycled cotton from industrial waste, while the other 50% is made from virgin organic cotton. Again, we turn waste into new resources designed to last.
Organic cotton comes from a non-intensive cultivation , which does not deplete the soil and therefore requires much less water. This jersey allows to save about 84% of water, compared to a cotton genetically modified to be more productive.
For every purchase on our online shop, we will donate 2€ to the social impact project Nei nostri panni, cenciaiolis to be, which aims to create a school for ragmen, the artisans of textile recycling. Every donation will support the training of young people coming from the local immigrant reception centres.
Who made it
In his laboratory in Prato Andrea has been making jersey garments for a lifetime. This is why we chose him for our rcycled t-shirts and polo shirts.
Thanks to presale it’s possible to get a discount and avoid creating overproduction.
For presales that are longer than 2 weeks, the closer you get to the shipping date, the more the discount applied will decrease, never going below 10%.
The presale ends one day before the date indicated.